Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Water the morning ritual

In Asian culture we love to drink warm or hot drink. My Father used to say drinking warm water is good for you - it circulates and clean your digestive system. One day I started and try this for a week and I mediate notice the different. Now Jårg and I do this every morning - we add a slice of organic lemon for fresh citrus taste. Since then, we often don’t drink caffeine beverage like coffee or tea because we would be totally awake. Well ... I do enjoy a cup of Japanese green tea in the morning. I try to drink warm warm through the day when it is possible or at least 2 big glasses – 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.
 
You can enjoy drinking water by adding flavor using organic - flowers, hearbs, sliced fruits and vegetables such cucumber, mint, lemon grass, citrus fruits like grapefruit, lemon, lime, orange, rose petal, jasmin flower (this is very popular in Thailand) and whatever you desire. Just make sure they are free of any chemical and wash well.



No comments: