Monday, January 18, 2010

Autumn/Winter 2010

The Fashion Weeks for Autumn/Winter 2010 had started in Rio and Milan. Today in Milan - there was live broadcast of Prada Menswear Show A/W 2010 on their website- http://www.prada.com/
I like the background video and the room architect - the model paraded down the runway during the show like they were waliking in the maze. The collection has very much 60's influence. I love the shiny black leather coat.
A BIG step forward for Burberry view their Menswear A/W 2010 at http://live.burberry.com
Super Cool!
Any way my favorite cocktail which always reminds me of Milan is NIGRONI (1 Part Martini Rosso,1 Part Campari and 1 Part Gin over ice and thick slice of orange) . The Aperitivo hours - which I liked to rush in to get a place near the bar and buffet of canapies and snacks to slow down my Nigroni. It is very easy to make and it had been adopted as a part of my house bar menu.

Let See what are coming up in the next Fashion Weeks in London, Paris, New York and Tokyo.





No comments: