- Add butter and mix together with dry ingredients by hand or fork until form grain like rice.
- Slowly add Buttermilk and mix it hand or fork until it form a sticky dough
- Dust flour on the working space. Bring the dough and work on it with hand for about 3 minutes. Add more flour as you work on until the dough is not too sticky.
- Flat the dough with hand about 1.5 cm folds it and flat it out again couple times
- Roll the dough with rolling pin to about 1.5 cm
- Cut the biscuit with round cutter or you can use a glass with about 5 cm in diameter. It should make 12 pieces
- Then I lightly shape each biscuit with hand to about 4.5 cm to make sure the texture is loose. The form will look a bit organic.
- Place the biscuit closely on baking sheet line with parchment/baking paper or non stick baking sheet, so they can rise upward not outward.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the top is nicely brown.